Creekfest terms & conditions for stallholders
When you book a stall site you accept that these terms & conditions apply:
- Application does not guarantee your preferred site. Only FULL PAYMENT will secure your site.
- NO REFUNDS for cancellations.
- Creekfest happens rain or shine, there are no refunds for weather.
- All Stallholders agree they will follow Festival instructions at all times and that they will meet PCC prescribed safe food handling requirements.Failure to comply on the day will mean asking stallholders to leave the event.
- Attendance to at least one food stall holder meeting for ALL food stall holders.
- Food stalls generate most of the festival rubbish to compensate an $80.00 food stall levy will apply to ALL food and drink stalls.
- Reducing the landfill we expect food stalls to use 100% compostable containers, plates, cups, cutlery and napkins for their food and beverages. If there are no compostable options recyclable is the next best option. Please encourage your customers to use the re-cycling and compost stations at the Festival.
- All vehicles must MOVE SLOWLY when within the festival and follow the festival onsite parking wardens’ instructions at all times.
- Stallholder vehicles need to be removed from the site at the times specified by festival organisers. If a vehicle is part of your stall set you must book enough space for it to fit. You may need to order multiple connected sites, and do remember to allow for towbar length.
- Creekfest may make amendments to these Terms and Conditions – if we do we will notify you of this by email.
If you have any questions, please contact us